Monday, December 20, 2010

Rare needs in Night's Orbit

A failure to title this appearance of
gilly girly golly
best with deals

Semantic crass and pain
is womanly
Troth and torment

Goddess sanely interests
bellies addressing
seismic auroric penates

Camera fools pain
Camera knows the way
To meters of wars

Languages of feeling;
O Dry letters carry
me to men with lands

Sexuality may be a way
For neurotic entry to
mythologies with a free delay

Best flow of myth is
Clay is Shale is Plywood
is cough of staying dry




Illness pervades Ether

Jarly clive and his own
bargains are saying love
dries care with teachings

That are you.






Uriah Heeps

Mentally polemical and
Where yes becomes hard
A Goddess made home

Chased and bloated with
A Drags Mary robed as
Created lite

Murmurs death calls and
Clive enjoys men
As JLO asked for wife.


Kim

A wheedling maritime pore
Mud sexily enshared with
Bargains of she





Warning Iris

Please let me treat myself as I glide
Toward a expressed whether there's
Veering or examination estrogen begins
Where Ennobling feelings started.

That pain of sharing with my friends
Sought to gain dreams as clients.
She and I mixed friendships together
With me.

Clean and struggling I rocketed toward
Now.

It's changed, it's bought, it's far
it's peacefulness atrociously poisoned.

Weakness inward is death to my cause.
This was bitch/need/fool/happy/mommy/straw




Shred the dealings that marked bossed of
Sisterhood. She and I made never never
never never never

Peace.







At a Valley made Barren

I traversed a wide depression in a land with
Animal Bones, Deep scars, Deathly soils

Plants whose vegetable existence slowly
Made me sore with terror and despairing
Exhaustion. These oily and shredded marginal

Feelings enjoy separate lives.

I viligantly cry to the earth, Bring me
to You! The enigmatic hands that grasp
for my every punishment are
hunters'.

I unstruggle; I call maybes to the scattered
scathed terrestrium: packs of angry
dreams eat my knowledge.

Cruel to no one but straw/dear sir.

Whence came the bright and starry lights.
Ears that hear may sense feelings.

1 comment:

  1. Murray's At A Valley Made Barren is her best work to date. Fluid, articulate, yet completely astract her surprising professional style knocks all previous efforts on the rears! Fantastic work! This should be published!

    Zazu

    ReplyDelete

Go Ahead: Comment.