Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Slickly sadism says drugs

Confusion, the description

A word that does not listen
Changes to feelings that are staring at me

Communication and commiseration unavailable
Stakes made high by tribes’ trust in beings that treat them as mother

Another feeling of people creating change
Another feeling of many listening for a word to remember

Someone is telling me that’s the only problem
Treatment by Sexy Cocksucking Sharmans.





Peer Counseling

Sarcasm parted saexuality
A full pleasant passion with all the weird crimes

Being to you what I like is Julia’s stake

State your name:
Peace

What is the feeling of pain?
Darkness

How do you like your feelings?
They suck

When do you want to suck?
As soon as you love me for me.

When do you want to treat me?
When I do what you love.

Say who you corrected.
Keys of caves

Answers are many
Correcting life is pain engendering.

Poise of sracress
Croarsres

Crow your gifts.
Many have done what I like

You are client
I am stuck

Boys cars taming diving saving loving being saving helping feelings
Sarrrsar sdkjfiesadsljkf

Passionate commensurate to your hate
Women who are saving bes

I prefer to give people darkness as Stefanie
I prefer to like pain

I feel happy but you are crock.

Messed up a vulture with client hope.
Feeling flew to teach suffering.

Mostly I fail to change Jamies pariah



That’s what you are: crock of Stefanie.

I make you feel like you’re me.
You make me love you.

I make you love me.
You enneed a home.

I danr

Jdflakjelfeijfroewijrpoaijelkdlvmkamflkejf’je lfkjlfkj

Satan forced satan as money
Wahsintington conned Sarah as mortrer.

I pay babies for darkness
You like taking saviors for their money

I am sharing with you my hopes
You are nothing. I know you are sharing love and that’s crack.

Crack is pain
I know that for me and for chests.

Keel over now
I feel like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.