Saturday, December 18, 2010

Seek in life kindness

Alterior?
Poetry that wants sex

A rose is creeping off for my tock

I know that somehow I don't like good things

I strongly share feebleness; it likes good things.

Many of you who want me as chest is change

I share with you a knowledge that you feel fair

I go to my sex
It says share with that man, that woman with her feelings.

I care that safety is nothing for anyone's strength

I know that no one is safe

I know that I can only pay feelings for patience

Strong is money

Strong is sharing

They created a way out toward shit god pick up your money.




William Dreams

And as you treat me so I will know fame
You and I stake and play with the fly

I say yes for my tape of change and you are seeking drugs

This is the failure of a man who climbed his love's safety.
He dreamed as me.

I passionately collect-correct a way that you try anger.

The anger climbs up the tree.

The anger says, me.

And the knowledge of failure hopes to slay that
drowning fool.

I cocked a pistol with my tame left quarry.

It's like --

me fool to you blind
me true to you kind

me try to you me

Slam the flies:
they wind around the cock with no interest in bowling.

I cocked a weather girl as mad pest.

She and I were no one at all.

I and She were someone at war.

I and She did what I knew was draw.

Keep your needs famous.

Keep your flaws interested in a bored tape.

Wither men teamporarily charged with feelings.
A flight of darkness is dressed in boys' jails.

I want you to bear me with a man.

He will keep me with him so I will know that creator.

He said he would be him.
I love shit as paper.

Direct me for the needs you conned me with.
I dealt you forty, you give me sex.

Please to give bones?
Please to give roadie best test.






Seller In

A motor feared
A Scot nears

Many chase peace
I like guests.

You may stay
a famous shadow,.




Type this and make sizes art.

dflkjeirjawoeijrlskjjdfalksjr
rlwejrojelrkja
lkjfaejrijlkj

Keep love turning and you will share pain

dlkjfaejroeijrflkjeeflkajsdflkj
kjfkejlkfj
jefkjekjflakja
a
Mass is clients' home

ldkjfoejfalkjslfkj
jdflaekjfr


Death pains sleeves sirtainly.

capital anger talked to a man with good in his seasons.




Africa mostly far.






You, it, her, me
See one tree.




Go south and make home try Dean.


I am Beth.




Cost money with piss.

I file my pinch for a year.

Mangled Drums guess west
Mangled Bowels make money's harlow.



I spread my feelings for sorrow.

A suck feeds life.

Happy to bitch.





Women, Weed, Need.

Jiffy plop
Iffy sop

Merely mop


Teach being as woman.

I know for what I feel.
I know for what I have.

Gestures make pain take freedom to blow Julia's sensibilities.

Dealing feelings to give love.

Make this go; I need no task.

I need no guard.

I need no drugs.

Feelings best.

I am living. I am a dark deer.

I pace my mother's womanliness as her.

I make life her home.

There is love and Earth.

Another beautiful woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.