Thursday, December 30, 2010

A person without understanding

Feelings love pain creativity.
Many change and I caused it.

Smith was men;
I know it.

I created Life
She was life.

I caused man.
He was death.

I have made some creative lessons:
Was there a knowledge for yes?

Maybe you will know why.

And live.






Be kind.




Dreams want me best as mess.
Dreams love teasing her.

I wanted to love and like with
a best fear.

She was my dress with hell.

Since you are nothing and I am trying,
I will teach feelings.

Crack never was baby.

I like my friends.

I want money like there's pain.

Please give someone a home.

I like darkness as change.

You created change.

I wanted change.

You loved change.

I liked me.

See what happened?







Find your peace.




Maybe hope will love you.




I cried because life is a leaf.


Lesbians have one or two kinds of feelings.

I like the many understandings of being.

I think one or two feelings make life good.

I want to end what I made.

That's contradiction.





A future is mine.
A hope is love.

Dry dry dry.



Called chase parsley
Called pain a goddess.

Liked staking whore
Liked making flies.

Since you grew I love a way of feelings.

You crude and painful lover.
You cruel and beastly woman.

I loved help like I loved bodies.
I loved life like I loved babies.

I loved being like I loved teaching.

Me a nerd: Keep a hope hope hope.

Me a fool: or dark like tear.

Swamp is meadow
Love is drugs cough

Life makes boys feel poor

I need to let love treat life with kindness and joy

Jolly hopes and hopeful dreams

Love under Will

Please see a goddess cry
Where people love there is home.

I share hope; doubt dreams of love.

Peace to narcissists.

Glow is my force.





When babies love life then I am made calm.



Peace to justice
Peace to dreamers
Peace to nerds
Peace to bosses
Peace to martyrs

Make love to life

I grow slowly.

Mame, a Broadway show!

Men do life for a lot of reasons

I tried to kill pride
I tried to murder my love for pain.

See darkness

Mary draws a drug

I, Julia Murray, ask for love that is gentle and dark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.