Sunday, December 12, 2010

Julia no fool: a dry chest

A pain in the vein in the back of my head
A fear that this is it.
5 cigarettes a day.

How willing is pain?

Does this feel to you like feelings?

I care (many)

Testing a lurid meth

Cock cries as feelings make me

Nerd many

I climbed a feeling to share feelings.

Baby, you're painful.



Creativity Crime

See Lisa, she wanted Beth

See Cola, she wanted a friend

Try heifer.




See pain
Try pain
Good thing and sexy



Interesting to direct a moron.




Weathers pay payments of pain
Mother failed to say
Goddess changes everything I remember that.

Stay failure
Creep field pain


Assessment a pain
Calmness says life is charging her.

I loved slim mothers
I loved feelings
I made changes

Connubial pain


As you realize,
Change contains pain



No one teaches one

Goddess are whore of flow targeting hopefulness?

Share

Home was calling.
I left for money.

I am here to give sucking to slaves.

I am here to stop feelings of messiness.

Try to remember that creativity is cruel.





As no baby is nothing, so no martyr is prostituting.


Sexuality feels like home.


Dare a man to fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.