Saturday, June 18, 2011

Amazing title that costs nothing but a woman's future

I calmed my friend by knowing trust

It was stupid

I love a narcissistic passionate woman

I share clients with my hostess, Julia

Demons that like woman are also woman

I am dark to feel love as a clone

Clones like hope

I am charged with needing a good friend

Amounting to a pissed off posterior

Gold calls yes to need

I am home

I am trying to say, feel sexual, not cold.

Locked into money is Sartre.

It's been done -- why? -- to be delectable.




I liked doing what is free.

I liked knowing what people are.

I don't like being bright. It's nothing but safety for my hopes.

Mere nature is good; I don't do life with softness.

I have to be a brown glove.

Wither thou goest, I shall be friendly.

Collided with need: a polite foreigner

I just wanted to fuck around without being a pig.

Guess what happened?

Teach is need. Need is being. Being is nonexistent

Nonexistent teaching brings darkness to the tribe.

I deem love a way to love life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.