Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Venting Anger, Because

I know this marks a signal deterioration in the nature of this blog. Just venting is for those who are not evolved enough to sublimate their emotions.

Apparently that includes me.

Stealing one freedom
Creates one dream

Breezy brought freedom
I found change with breezy.

Charted one place;
One place was hope.

I want you to give Steven
drugs.

He is my parent.

I want you to cause a hooker to
be for flow

Play what likes change

I read my pain.

It said mother.
Poor sarcastic blond.

I am trying to give a
treatment that is strong.

That will change feelings.

That means I have to hope for love.

Be free; I'm a body.

Folk planes

Bandy your shaman

I dated a fib

Was there giving?

I gave fake trauma

Safe is blog; caused woman feasts on Satan's throbbing truck. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.