Thursday, June 30, 2011

Chaos and Pain: Derive

A poem's conclusion brings one hope:
Words for life -- indistinguished as need.

Poems free you when morons call.

I saw war as bald fear.

I saw tribes as love.

I saw homes with the tribes that they were for.

Bold and cold are teaching safety as money.

It doesn't make you love when calm calms pain.

Denial shared is denial pieced as below me.

Good for my hopes, is teaching change for good and for peace.

It's love that won't be fooled.






Bodies

A snare for my brother -- a dream that is cold

A feeling of woman -- a goddess says talk

My own life is far -- I failed to like buying feelings

Talk to love -- She doesn't call without hope



Dying far from her

I was dark to love reading
Best love is love of reading

Keys to life are one place
Being in pain is cold

Around this one love is
My fear



My brother is loving for trust
I have to give him something for blindness

Aptness is part of nothing
Aptness is life

Dealing with love creates money.



72 Virgins

Is lam i c.
Policies that make one place to live are fear.



My fear is of my Plots.

One fear for love is love for love.

Sealing love in coldness is poor.

I tell you coldness pains around the wondrous things that life has made and that I shared to buy peace.

A little lamb dreams that good people will have hope.
A little lover dreams that happy lives will be free.



A joke

Part of my knowledge is of string
What do you feel?

Bey of family is poem

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.