Sunday, June 19, 2011

Scientific inclination

Change paces your people can live justly.

Say it: panel

Another fashionable clone.

Exert the strength that you paid to examine as your freedom.


I try to face clients.

They are one like that person who wanted to live.

I am one with blowjobs.

These lines are to live.

Boney combs keep hate tried as beasts.


I called for peace. I fried why in drugs.

Seek the mother as you seek your feelings.

As I am not interested in love, I will let you be your own comb.

Interesting.

Teach, taught, flown.

A pparently you wanted a broad as a father's client.


I forced hate to be peaceful. I need to help a lover. She can only teach one love. I know there to be life.

Suffering can't pay life paces.

In outer pace no one can hear you cry.


Memememememe

Enneagram.

Tolerate your life and you will think you're sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.