Friday, November 2, 2012

Depression in Writing

 Write some happy words:

Morph, Crust, Open
Wizard, Round, Party

Gambling, Moments, Claps

Aphrodite, Afterhours, Affiliated


Happy Three.

Obatala

Oshun

Osiris

It's sex that changes urgency to happiness.

I remember when I wondered what love was.

I need to be the person who cares that I have been looking for.

I have given this my home.







How world draws openness:

By grieving its answers.





This pain was raised to feel good.
I taught life it was needed to be happy.

I have loved reading.  I have loved brass.

The tension is:   What does the openness please?

I saw I in you.

I saw you in I.

Love is when there is dream book (not true) entitled:  death gives [blank]

I want to change books.  The grave is known.  The drugs are cruel.

Laughter does itself with change, answer becomes fun.

I lived to take my argument (death) to plug it in its ra??

Drag it here.  I'm a rap called r??e.

Tell me why.

I run to my life as a mess.  I run to my life as a chapel of marsha.

I wanted that jargon to be effortless.

Lay my poem in the trees.





Illness just wants peace.  Illness is the anger toward my princess.


I want a lover who believes in me to say, "Yes, you are beautiful," and live.

Ovary comb gore drawer change is  making dreams live.

I will never know why I love my reasons for feeling home.

They are:  grief, peace, trees, soft craft.

Floors dream like champions crave feelings.
I take feelings by making myself feel.

I feel glad of my reason:

What would it be like to let go?

Popping the cracking change with laughter.

thank you for making my self easy.

I am having fun torturing all this out of me.

Can I please stop?

Lesbian girls change race to reagan.

Orgasmic life is needed.  I remember that rambling groan.

Words:'

Lore, Mother, Craving, Us, Move, Dream, Chase, Pope And Grieve.

I hereby abjure any love that is fear.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.