Saturday, February 9, 2013

A mature hemp

Pot

My marijuana is growing now

In a forest
In a field
By a lake
Near a beach

In my mind
For my calm

As an inspiration]


As new light

Dearly brought forth
Patiently neatly bagged

For the bouquet
For the taste

For the high.





As seldom as now

Impulsive rot saps the gifts that were here.
I need to live for another being.

Sexuality kindly give me strength,.

Money is a way to think of belief as
[erased word:  bone]
[erased word:  peace]
[erased thought:  mark]

More or less nature is
A lot of more or less nature.

I scan this world for marks and find
ents that are what anger me

Because I am a feeling of brass.

Not brass.





Erin

Laughter positive marcy
Argument words injury

Change likes asshole
Drug is messy

I write a loud meth
I work for my peace

Detail:
Embers with needs be peace.

I am not arrested.
I am locked in my race.

The key is in the poem.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.