Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Language is like memory

Effort to improvise with the patience of my dreams

I like orchards and I like being free.

Death is boring:  as I changed I made a poem.

Needing ranting to be hopeful, I gave a way for myself to like a martyr.

Same where it is loop(ed).

I created nothing except what is needed to be moosey.

Crack, reason, many seams.

I wrote money to be what it is.  I wrote money to be a rich lake.

Cousins were money.  I did not ache.  I was my own loser.



Kisses and Hugs to the woman that was my openness.

Life is not working through material.  Beauty is not method.


I ask that there be a womanly good person with love and matches.

MGN

I didn't know what I thought of the every change clap.
I tossed myself weird needs.

Crap was my life.
And now I am a moment of hustling rents.

Need was to be a fiend for needs of life.

Felicia, Randy, Barbie.
Barbara F., Love.

I taught a moment which was being great to read.



STA

I was riding a big rat
I was holding a large vamp

Tacky witches holding pat
I ran to a road without my champ

Clawing up the mistaken hill
Slapping around a lantern's gill.



STAR

Guilt ridden word given a place
As neighbors cruised a flaming  ace.

Sylvia spoke and I reasoned
Writing is good and terribly seasoned.

Wash your money in memory's flame
I ground ed war as plowman's shame.

This need for light as famous woman
I give to man as my own gammon



MCC

Ignorance and woe were awful to be
A fading will wrote the laughter

I cracked myself wanting to see
Mapping a raven with nesting grafter



Uplift

Dense and rich with life in its crows
Mapping round dreams' moments' roach

Working a lamp store gives you foes
Renting a drink for zorro's approach


Hospitals

Ogres with metal pieces and clay
Weathering lives that needed to play

Answers of clay worked out in a star
I couldn't bear woman so I'm a car



Writing

Interesting always that I am wistful
To place myself in a maze of thistle.



1 comment:

  1. Urgent: Do NOT enjoy what I've written
    I faked the changes, I don't even care.
    Clumsy words -- I am not smitten
    I don't think I have to be
    A woman's creativity.

    Hope you are strong.

    ReplyDelete

Go Ahead: Comment.