Monday, February 25, 2013

Denial

Denial wasy when I started a relationship with Sylvia to avoid knowing myself as a roast fart -- someone past it in facing pain.

I wanted Ryan.  I babied him.

Now I am 14 years older.

An asshole that is a mess.

I made the safe thing become a painful change.

Now it's a way to ask why.

I did write something which was wordy.  I did make a rogue like my asshole (LOL).

Ready to love a friend without making her an ill orchard.

I feel better when I try to be safe.

I entered women as a way to be a failure.

Torture, over and over.

A death is not wear a pain is. 
A pain is where my own raw mick draws laughter.

You are the people who give love.  You are the people who are strong.  Hassle is when omens make vampires.

I love my mother as she is.

I love my friends to be home.

I think they are.

I am wondering how to give up my own illness -- the fear of caves.
Lastly, a sucker always wants messes.

Happy Lent

Your lurking aphid,
Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.