Thursday, February 7, 2013

A-musical verses or, no-tone poems.

Hello.

I am working this table, that has my computer on it.

The table sits facing a wall of shelves and file cabinets, a broken TV, several bags of unorganized papers, many odds and ends, including a "Hooters" license plate.

Deriving myself from my ownership of possessions and emotions and fragments of thought and being within an overweight body ... hmm... why bother continuing this sentence?

Direction and purpose are the qualities I am supposed to instill in myself from what I can gather from my conversations with the keepers of my psyche. 

Being brings its own imperatives.  The sacred presence does not require or demand goals, only adherence to her peace.

I am mostly trying to say that I still am worried whether I have the only laughter.

Can there be another to share myself with, who is not afraid to let go of empire?

Okay, I don't know what to write.  I only know that I have been aware that many people are trying to make their own lives and that I may or may not be a part of that.  I also would like to do something exceptional ... beyond my given abilities.  I long to interest myself and the world around me in the flow of beauty that I detect in and around me.  If only I could bring up the Goddess in a way that does not demean either me or her or others.

Lastly, when you know that there is passion for life, you meet it together with your own peace, and you remember love that has brought you where you are, and you are grateful for it.

I know where I am.  I know it is love that is a poem.

What is your will, O Goddess?

I will for you that you take your mother where she is and believe that life is for change and that the dreams you have are there to carry you where you need to be.

Awesome.

Lantern is leaping to possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.