Monday, February 25, 2013

Okay, that's okay.

My life has always been about identifying what is acceptable.

Usually the most acceptable person was DOD (Dear old Dad) and the least acceptable was MOM.

I believe that this utter creepiness comes from making myself a receptacle for a positive-negative polarity -- not the polarity itself but a receptacle for and a monitor of it.

This is right.  That is wrong.

My therapist and my family and my psychiatrist all seem to need to reinforce this view of the world.  I would rather be happy which requires for me that I believe in myself.

I said that change is for the fools; (never said it but that's what is there) now I know I must like my own reasons for being peaceful.  I need reasons because I am a bitch. 

First reason:  Apples are beautiful.
Second reason:  Dreams are strong.
Third reason:  I can like life for its feeling.

Note:  I used always to bury apples when I was finished eating them so that an apple tree would grow.  I was eight.

Note:  My dreams are strong.

Note:  The feeling of life is need for a face that is teaching love.  Love is where being is life.

I gave a lot of peace by dreaming of a nap.  Naps in kindergarten are when the torture of other kids' dislike turns into freedom to sleep.

Passion begins with peace.  Let it go where it needs to be.  (People are beautiful)  I like rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.