Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Ledger Wedger

Err winningly:  your money resembles ogres.
As always, that which is a friend gives you many dreams.
I gave love to art.
This is what happened:
Oaken men with laughing trees nearby sang of life as dreams.  I naturally grieved the sensibility which I tried to maintain of happiness from its own generous distribution, i.e., the milk of human kindness as in Dickens.

These pains resemble the home I have created:  I give this strength a name.  It is pain without laughter.

Slamming the anger which believes in nerds is the same as being rude.

I am not the kindest angry strong life of maniacal grandeur.

When I communicate painlessly, the words mean only that I have been a change.

I must address the matter I return to.

I changed my own body via surgery in order to grieve etiologically the egg.

I never thought I was reasonable until no one said I was laughing.

I always laughed when I was young.

Eating what is good is not the same as being a working anime.

Keep on writing, Julia.

It is never the same as you wish.  That being said, you cannot be artistic without knowing that your words never are the same as you are to yourself.

I am many reasons for life.

I see them on the back of my typing hands -- especially the dull yellow light which emanates from them.

I creep myself out when I try to be aggressive.

Hounds /  Tossing Change / Dealing Patience / Resting poems.

Lank but safe.
Bulging with fat and unsafe.

I remember keeping myself (o drunk) (ode) (less than) in order to be happy with my entrances.

I was a road to mashing papers with a name.

Happy oaken men may now carry on with their task of chopping wood and carrying water.  This part of life is anything which is lacking danger.

I swore off being dangerous.   I resemble a flea with many reasons for a paw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.