Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Ass fascism

No loud.


No beak.


No fear.


No peak.


No world.


No suck.


No cock.


No muck.


I knack of big round and stupid beak.
Lot is my racism.


I found her seeking cankers with
A naked drunk eagles of peace.


War and my family stink because
Why a nationalist fear of beans?


Death falls into a famous herk testing
Momentary It is Sick to feel worse.


I feel nothing and I am a good person.






               ***************




Whoosh!


After early 60s op-art portrait of a jet fighter ... Gotta give credit where credit saps itself coldly.


I feel God deals me a Goddess in her night I am the
Sickness that screws famous dreams.


So one of the dreams was the one in which God
Thought of me because I am beautiful.


I fear the need of pagan thought.


Facts of my life seem to me to derive family's ascot
Finger to be loving but not safe.


Go Fish


And I am begun solties (BeBe)


*********************************




Wail


The bop prosodic panga


Lord of my family


Gives me a world of fascist


Kapable rake


Last of bars.


No one is here to be thoughtful.


I prefer ascots.






***********************************


Death of Beak


I surmise in the pain of her freedom
That amask deals sharing


To her thoughts I am big.


No one is beyond a role as long as
Feelings give bargains.


Doling my role fame is beans.


No one got that one but I am
Possibly thinking of yes God deal Goddess.


Woop.


Flannery O'Connor must be happy.

1 comment:

Go Ahead: Comment.