Sunday, September 21, 2014

Aye Messy

orcan da lam a reagan deathness sicks me; why is it boring to love my life as I love my life?  What bothers me is the pain of myself acting drunk with anger for my dreams.  What is that?  I don't care.  I don't pea landg

Laughter bothers me.  I feel myself a ruoald

Landguae
Landg
\I race my mind mby

Laughter.  What is your appetite?  I feel a boring pig is new.  Shit, why be here?

Laughter maxes a pencil with a long fierce andrea.  I don't believe safety begins a language of bombs and teachers.

What separation between doctor and manhood involves a darkness of me?

I sick myself because thinking you are dashing messes gives me rape.

Cape me.  Wake your family.  I don't want that.

Please kiss my rangled dink.

I see myself open.  It is manly to be happy.

Boo.

1 comment:

  1. Doing the old automatic writing thing is asshole. I can't make love to bother my mom. I can't make her sick. I can't make myself a bird.

    Woop. You know, this is nuts.

    ReplyDelete

Go Ahead: Comment.