Sunday, September 21, 2014

On Reading Beat Poetry

I Don't Want to Die

As my goddess derives family terrorist my mom
My mom burdens are mine.

I feel nerdy in my cruel sake of burden.

It is anger words, a  word and I anger  a
Masher death sick is not love.

I failed to ask myself dreaming of a wand
What God dashes into with a lot rank

Language and my life peace I am you
And I cannot sapphire ingot reason like

Your name hopefully people need me.

A goddess knots peace worldness cruelness

I cannot party and love my Mom.

Pore thoughtless sinker feels argot
And burdens of  me grieving

Hack and work are burdening

I don't say I care, I have money
To belong to a hopeful

Angst party.

Kop peep mackankerous and rational

Work stick it out and it will be
A Passionate teacher.

I wanded to seek a Goddess failing me
With my own dream heart sickened

To think of  acting as a fecal sapphire.

Why and I am geek.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.