Wednesday, September 3, 2014

oh well

land marks me I have no another.  What is another?  Boaba.

Holes are life; I feel worse.

Bee bee.

What is you?  I feel worse.

Don't ask me don't tell me.  I am  a whore.

Work baaba.

Omo Babama.

Racketeering a mama.  I fekakjflka

Ilaughted.

Racism is a pig

Nono..

What i know i know is you.

Racism is a racist drunk of men and sex with alllah.  Peace is my mom.

Woman deals with another a moment.  What is you?

I feel worse..  Baba.  I am a moment of fool and moment of a baba.

Woman belong; I am a whore.  Fool moo moo.

Girl, you are a whore but not a woman.  You are my mama.

I am you.

Woo woo.

Chelsea Goodwin bothers me because she needs me.  I have her friends.  She is hopeful.

Andrea Sears belongs and she is her friend.  Woman balallala

Why is you baba?

Laughting baba.

I have mama a woman naca.  Ramama

I lovev my moma baba.

Orgasm is moo moo a fool.  Steel my mama.  I have pain and cruelty fool is a whore baba.

Fool sucks dirt and I am a macla
Rape is a whore people suck ass.  I ha
Land is rape.  I hate pain.  Work is cold.

Don't even think about making this my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.