Thursday, September 18, 2014

Wherefore Thy Laughing Petals?

Insanity Repeating

Language burds book
And now when I keep anger
Is love beyond books.

Birds laugh narcotics and drugs
That naked ass hole rode me
Liking my rofe people.

I sink into third party work
Laughing where I am.  This is
Being a woman a goddess of big.



Way God BeBe a her

Falling rogue borrows bink
Roving a man's ass, thoughtful, free,
Cafe of Boo purty boo bebe
Anger rants loose in my big.

Openness sat in my act, free from
Hole and work:  baloney
Tricks this drunk and makes
My Mama home.



Laughing Bargains where I am

Work deaf the nature of
BeBe borrows me for my anger,
Gay people have me sink into my
Whore (people me as you are)
Dream of me -- people love me.

My creed.



Wow

A famous crook thinks of me
Where I am.
I see her working her life for herself.

I cannot believe her peak, which knows nothing
And God babies his heifer for boob.

Yas.

1 comment:

  1. Transferred from the pages of my private journal, which you will never read.

    ReplyDelete

Go Ahead: Comment.