Friday, September 5, 2014

What is IT?

IT is a hole, a rose, a girl, a Moose.



A n l a f u r a l a r


Eldo


I borrowed dirt baloney

be be

A moment be be is this my mom?

I was rude and that's a moment ba ba.

I don't like the treatment dreaming as my mama is my ho
ke racism baba.  I feel worse.  There is a nak of mom in my life

I don't know what a baba belongs to.

A woman is reasding baba.  I feel burbur is my mama.

The dream of whores was my mama.  I feel okay mama.

I didn't sick my mama is my mama.  What is you?

I have no word to describe the anger of being a whore.

I have no thought my life of mama works.

My mama is a world of work and thought:  deal with it.

I have dropped my mama; and I am fooled; my mama baba.  God and I fear a rude drug borrowing ach fafa.  What mother is this?

What bebe is rude?  A word, a rude, a rock, a sartre, a happening, a Goddess; Sick is the deal fooling a man of my marder darkness is a woman being womanly.  Haha is the dream.  Bebe a woman is a lala.  Rose my mama is my mom.

Family got itself dead when it borrowed sartre from mama.  The cash is not hate. 

Okay?  I baba rusty sees me dreaming safely I am hating coldness.  A haha my Mom is bubu.  I want to know what the pain is inside that keeps me from breathing when I try to remember what I feel.

No one sees me with the treebles.  My mama gives me anger/ a fool needs safety.  Pease is my mama.  My mama belongs and I am trying to work here.  Sore bebe; Goddess seesee I want bama a woman leaves.  I need to be free of coldness toward my mother.

What is you?

What is this?

Please ask me what baba and mama read.  It is this openness that makes me a nothing.  Hope and mama bebe a whore mama.  I didn't see this tree didn't go hope/home bebe.  Where  is mama?  I don't deal anana.  What is haha?

My trree a baba a fake.  I don't dream of a bobo without a nerd.

Keep me a racist don't do it.  I am sartre, a bubu. Moomoo good deal is oiga; mama I have mama.  It is mama baba.  I peed on the dream.  See me/seek okay is what. Why bebe?  Peepee is meme.

Okay?

I bobo help me is meme.  Work bebe andrea is work pepe.

Ather hate bobo bebe I need sex with a momo.

O bubu I need dear rite another is a work I nono peace.

Coi Coi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.