Monday, September 1, 2014

Commentary on the Rampart(s)



You're supposed to write like you have peace in you,
Not like God is hate.

To be a word,

I ask you,
Will you think about me?

I wonder,
Are you the one?

A word belongs
A dream apart

A life a life
Selects the dream.

The green, a world
A fact of peace,

A lake belongs
And that's

My pagan mind.

I work to be along
The way.

I feel the God
is away,

To stray.

I have a body

Where my life
Is free.

I have a friend
To share the

Key.

Momentarily
I seek a vision

To create

Worlds of patience

Where I love
My mind.

I feel a sort of
Pain in there.

It belongs to life:
I am sincere.

I ask of you
What is the God?

I am the person
My life is shod.

A woman's thought
Of life as sought

A weirdness party

A failing 

Serene.

Way I see

Shares me
With a dot,

A tree.



**********************************
 

Where I go all out bat-shit crazy  with bad-ass phonemes
Strung together like words that matter.


A star myself
A bar is a cave

I feel a wind

I borrowed is dead.

The law of work

Is to drop as lead.

Was it okay to ask for less?

I feel the Goddess

Is Peaceful,

Still I stress.

**************************************

A male, a need, a fear, a bleed,
I scan the sky, I see a seed.

The laughter beyond my eyes
Is Weed.

Maniacal and thought-filled
I have a life

That feels as if
I act by knife.

I hate the strain
On this worn brain.


I parties my life
Into the Ground.

I hated the facts
That marked me sound.

The reasons mere
The word is dear.

******************************************

Please let me write just this once

I know to say,
I feel a ray

The passion's a flaw
In all the straw.

A man with no

History of care

Belongs where

Life is free
To dare.

*************************************8


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.