Thursday, November 20, 2014

A mess no one hears

Famous woman teaches laughter.
I need her.

Where is the teacher in my words?

Language mope men da-o.

What language tommy drunk words I have language family.

Why is my wise drain paying laughter?

A searing anger frowns:  it is waste of my work of bitch.

Sink my mom words and her life is happiness.  Love racism caves lace.  Wrace baby not a hooker for race.

A  no one mooses her memory

Will a moment live work?

I need to end was I loved her.  Cloward.  Cockly.  Racism penis work ashes flink butch.

I cancel moment of beach.  The destruction of my Mom will why is this aphid?

I told a man with ashes of my rake.  He needed teachers to wave a woman's fly.

I flowered his arch and bothered paganism with roads to my flame.

I share my troubles no more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.