Friday, November 7, 2014

Bubba Work Life

I feel Boo Dirt Changes softly She knows her daughter pars
Land coldly dreams of feelings stinking it is not here.

Goals to believe esther people dean is laughing I wanted Dean
Family sought after troubles.

William is the dream dot dot dot.

Quiet.

***********************************************

Paste Eraser Fail

Query is a mess
Test the stars.

Quiet family seeks lace
Darkness as night.

Why believe kindness
Sees itself:  it is loud here.

Quit your night happy loud density

Teach your trees mutancy weirks Lafe.

Delete all narcotic darknesses from Bebe.

Wane with all your thinking trials sighs answers.
Will you think of me?

Will I know you?

See me thoughtless taking my life charging at the Goddess
Failing to see you, knowing a part of me thinking of answers.

Dwell where my life is.  Talk to me and be handsome.

Waste.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.