Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Clavicles of the Language

Dispersal rings in; a bird twitters as if purty and beaks crawl in the poshed loose drum.
This is a night of art for my mother:  I killed the pain of family is not God or being or love.

The family is night when it is trees and bees, love and dreams.
The family is day when it is trouble and darkness for my Mom.

I stop being words for my anchors.  I stop being wise in my link to roman targets.

With the freedom going away to a large slower punt of my life (a Goddess saw me free topping night with
    troubles; saw me peeing into a goddess is not my mind but a fool's answer to home)

The depths of hostile querying of laughter are bad to me:  as much so as my life is a man's tree
 Quietly thinking of his need for round troubling rogues.

Quilting in the changes of flower to my Mom, I wish that she pees it's good to be nice but I'm not
Dreaming weirdly.  Witches don't narcotic art; they don't narcotic weirdness:

The pissing mother is not a Goddess of flowers but of my Mom's trees in which she loved her mind
   And death was not trouble but baba a narcotic dream.

Ellen was a rone willing butch in my life I am my mother's dream of flames and clans of roman faces
Claiming weird bosses talk to you like a shark with no brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.