Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Taking Place: A Register of Violence

O baba.  Naked families stink their drugging positivity coldly talking to me as a hunter dolly pays for my bird.
Dwell in body,
Goddess.
I seek yea dots are bananas and thinking of your bitch I am a failure.  Crawl aout of the drunken sickness of that trouble.
I killed pain by enacting dick.  I killed sickness by enacting tinctures troubled in dishes.
Woman pauls man.  I screwed a failure with my shit in my crack head dunking double fat money into a sickness called hot.


Twirling in the platter is a suffering picture of last name Moose.


Glower to your baby, nature body got me.  Talk me troubles.  I sashay to you with my pain underwear got me sickness is a bitch.  Cloudy with your male flash.  I call you my drunk.


Gross is the flower of a man.  She clouds my black trouble with a flower.  I say that is dust.  Why do you feel shit for the praise of a moth put it here.


Candle is around my last bit of baby with her nature in her thoughts.  I say you are trouble.  I say you are trouble.  I think of my Mom and she is happy talking to you here.  Dreaming people say they are my rank.  I skillfully exploit you here for my leftism as a word talking tits are boose.  Clousy moment.  Qua pitch it is double.


No one is here to pee like I am.  Why do I like why is it alive?  Why am I gray teachers safely in pink?


Fake darkness is a fast moment where I tell you God needs say it words,


Claven.  Putch.  Toop.,


I cannot write because I am a flamer of a dick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.