Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Andrea wand words

Psy Stock Mon

Bart claimed roses deals;
I failed words stains.

The flower closed in my mind.

Jock claims targets worse a narc.

Take me flaming world beyond softness

As people think I am a woman

Treat me with love cold and stark.

I went there for my Mom, who is teaching flies

Case of mine drains flames of flower.

Cloud teaches my mind twill cloud is beans flowers kindly are my knife.

I sought people's roses and found my hole glowing in the priest's tree.

Flames coldly seek my mind for a troubled andrea seeks my mind targeting will

No pain is rice in a man's wick.  Treat my mind as dreaming wear I am taught me

Quit treating me thinking of wood.

Rent masquerade taught me rent pent of a lome peak.

Safety tain work here I am alive thoughtful cloudy pretty stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.