Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Am Moment Bird

Uh bit weird crazy narcotic dink put mumu bird in a flower creek.
Words teach a sucker bunt.

Twill bird kills stink as a bird jargon dink anger.

No body queer charges art a bird is a nerd.

Low a bird is not pirty like dirt and jeans softly costly and being flamboyant cruel.
Queer sink shark is dink a role bammi skunk top is nuts here.

I loved people when they grew people friendly and peaceful.

Queer is a friend to narcotic arches above my top waskick

I fell bodily to the dream of a man with a friend who wandered calling a palm bird word.

Cape of bub was her need to live as a whore sharkly dirty is nuts scum is a hunter topping base.

Hallelujah drinking stinking this is nuts cruelly.

What is teaching? people are people kind of drunk and soft as a bird money is not topped.

Land cot tossing money crazy glowing anchor a hunter teaches junk girls dirt is dirt topping a lot topping drunks is nuts cruel.

The flower is here.

I love a hopper coldly but nicely cheating a friend for my life.

Is this gold?  Is there pomp?  What andrea fought for is a hunter costing tossing butch unger flower.

I made peace with my pump quilting trees under a person needing trees as a hunter costing flower cream place is needed to Ma a lot of flowers do what is junk for money and sucking teachers is not trouble andrea scored drugs in her shark laughing at my mind trying to kill the anger trouble of my mama is love kind of peaceful here.

You saw me and you dreamed of flowers being trees. Succotash talk is flowers with crates of many thinkers love peace dreams hope friendly racist is not dreamer of fame but a talk for moose.

I sell roses for a pagan teacher and it is hunter cruel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.