Friday, March 6, 2015

Be rat fat pat.

I like Hester, who is both a friend to me (internal to my mind, a sort of persona fragment) and an excellently conceived figure in A Prayer for Owen Meany, by John Irving.

Land borrows I liked
rafts.  A lake.  Planes.  Words.  Teachers.  Peace.  A latch.  Booboo.

Irritating whales.  Coldly I am h
ut.
Twins lead angles drain.

I shared butches and it was a fake.

Lies call a laestrogen.  Shit.  I don't word.

Guys.  This is writing.  This is not writing.

Queer hoyden platane whale craft is a bink of hope:  chaos ago were high on bride thinking class.

Twit (booboo) needed life.

I loved it.

Parsley wank a hut flaming rain darts I hated noanger noah land.

Am I cold?

I seek happiness.

I care about myself.

I almost died trying to care for others.

What is a top?  What is alingering word?

Cloud over life paper angst.  Clamming ways sail deaf language cool poum.

George Orwell died I lied it is plink and laughter polling whales.

Change borrows high trials sorry parsha.

My brother dies or is not a nnihilated and beautiful.

Tell I got words where I am.  Be long as day and face you :  You call male trails a wince.

Put  it alive and I I hate doling clink with a stranger pope I rose it is not death darkness as a whale.  Cash being bob.  Quit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.