Saturday, March 21, 2015

I have no hand

This pain works.
(The drug of my life is a moose.)

Home wander is moose.

The Goddess sought me out (why?) (Inking a patch to face (nasty claim pulls drive Momma?))
Thoughtfully I like handing fat work (She is a watch able fact).

(Words)

***

Taste my drama.

***

Pussy sought Bruce, not Taffeta murderous link.

Queer dancing, (my Mom) tastes dreamy peace -
Okay.

Watch, a laugh was a land tossed (bubu) -- a Sandra lent it.

Blank Plan roses

Pink Trees.

I have no work (a no one blows fast clouds).

***

Delete

Pussy was here.

I have no drug.

Lapse in Poop is a fascist drama of hope and shame.

Dean tried to gall; money is not tossed.

Momentary Cash.

Delete

***


Yoko Bubu wears a gay falla.  Mutant
Nash is quandary to hat (my life let edge stay fancy an(c)er).

***

Lane is face plonk; hay thought
Hand is draw peal alone dome.

I sink about darkness but not sangra (famous teacher draw
wenc).

(She drew bulbs easily.)

***

No hand (equal) "no," scanned

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.