Sunday, March 29, 2015

My Skull, Changing

                                   lay was handing bark to the soft peaceful land (quirting)
                                   Stank softly softly words dream, peace poo.  Tops me w/
                                   Loans from crane (book for dolls).  Sick is my presence
                                   As teachers free blameless toddlers from my mind in its
                                   Carcinogenic carapace withering into low blazes.

                                    I ask for randy to read me with his stinking flowers
                                    whose bodies climb my flamboyant razorous hellish
                                    Manque (quirt) stop here and draw your ways please.

                                    Sylvia seared, singed and braided my trace with blazing
                                    Halls.

1 comment:

  1. Elspeth and her night: Crows ha ha flask try their cake I monitor that which stars handily: Sickness palls the anger inward of loud tom. She who quietly talks of phantasies molting and milking quare traces of being where language hails crane: Treat as raving lace.

    ReplyDelete

Go Ahead: Comment.