Sunday, March 29, 2015

Margarinalia

                                Buttercup ways trotsky bought me shame of my traits.
                                Chaos slow many goals works night and day.

                                Queer trains arc for their angst darkly in a night of peace.
                                Rendering the suggestible answer without a vision of
                                Inner prafit when I go.  You be dumb if you feel like a bin.

                                Parfait/Parfit we blow away the stunk up calling I love.
                               
                                "I" cold.  I raise amane words to my raymond.

                                 Heifer deans stray things:  they cave, they were hacked by watches.
                                 No one minds interior collapse because their eyes are free to wave a poem.

                                 Chasms Troubles A God Of Macy Ply Tossing Quince Into Fraternities'
                                 Density.

                                 I ware of my mind.  A failure steals its night here from life.

                                 Words darken me top and sexy trouble is a link to murderous answers.
                                  Clowns and bands raise up the kindness she needs from her stress.

                                 Lye of Money scalds its part in a face no one touches with my family.

                                 Chaos stars will be supreme in the tensity called race.
                                 Noise sucks that rose into pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.