Friday, March 27, 2015

Flood in your Eye

A lace tall nesting warks
foaming quill stale tree;

Gus pulls his drum I like tarzan changing dos into droll plaque.

Fulling you feel handy like a tarzan chine bullmu

This is a life of friends with home in their baskets worn with pussy dark as dear dominated places.

Cash foul no one dars sting positive allah gold iis france.
Told my dream sinking as a face with things it is whole here.

Ashton dull dinks his race is his n-------.

Laughing pain changes where is the nail of my folk?

****************************************************8


Planet H

I occlude the second w orld with family neo friendly cansas
Doesn't look at the drums of the world tossing pain into the drog.

Clancy Sartre poem is a nart fully sensible is the naked toss.

Chloe Dzubilo calls her friends here.

Bonding as love bashes a failed shinkle of word:
Ill is peace nosing called me a world.

Oil gold ran another setch teasing blond cank with my wond(tie)

I waited there teaching an H hassles for her dear fascist tree.

**************************************************

Chloe slays wonder with a peaceful lane, doe people
Comb bob.

Stick it in the a p o l e r a c h u n g. 


Here
I saw her as a dusted word:  change n--------- to vanity poem.

Shit is destiny of a blazing runt.

Cull me from my :  cold stale
I joined teachers.

Toll.

I was a joshua paid with taste and badgers.

When base deals safe:  I am a Monday cash is a fut cants

I feel I claw bread when is hand a face?

Now share dicey clay with a presses

Hell nailed

Liszhes

Hell Dell

A f r i ca day changed aching words

Molestation kills effost.

My tree delights in whaling.


When is this dill bale drafted?

Elegy randy nested as a chet:  wheel the hero to her possibility cale is son.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.