Sunday, March 8, 2015

Good Morning!

Orkey
Blah
Many
Plans Were Here.  Clowns are here.  Plans were Boo.

No one I hate bees are here.  Boredom.  Cancer.  It is Boo.  Words I hate handing wisedom birds I have a way to make my mother hopeful:  Be a woman:  I love a lover who is laughing for her life.  Shit on my crack.   It is a chaotic == a woman darkness.  Her life.  I am home.  Where I dream.  Words I loved are ways of being alone:  bird, cruel, face, dirt, land.  Fuck grave.  Was that my Mom?

I am a bug.  A lasting heifer is boo.  A boo is fuck.  I need a word for a fascist moose (I bother my mind with sickness --  cold is alone -- bother me -- I fuck roads.)

Sam.

Why  a fascist crook alive?  I am not hate, I was Heifer bowling.  I made love to I.  Cost is love to whores.  Guilt:  What I do? What I wish for I wish for here-- I want to be alive and like my laughter. 

Be Boo. I was here. I was free a world of home for all.

Kindness is a face with a freedom words is beauty.

Laughter I want my mind to live for home.  Love is my mother.  My mother is peaceful.

I love you.

I was here I was here a woman.  Home is a woman is woman is freedom.  Hope life believe be good.

Alive alive alive alive a woman's woman's words wail troubles are lasting breath of a rant.

Crash here I wail.

Go where is there words.  I have no knife of boredom/sirtainty.

No one will alive witch for her love.

1 comment:

  1. A series of mind status reports without the gentleness of andrea/crime is a word. Moose sorry for art that is fool of my anger. Clouds sorry for brain with no pain. Clouds dark are beauty. Be Boo. I woo my mind. Here I am a word (tossed). Land is my closet.

    ReplyDelete

Go Ahead: Comment.