Saturday, March 14, 2015

What Did You Say?

Fake (narrow -- a wording pleasing a narrow apartment)
Skies (Blonde dark ashes)
Kill (Scrutiny queer land womanly tub of fake estrogen)

Still (Moiety partly starring work ii a drunken layer fancier try it)
Blend (:family gold wears whales stinking tops lose their merciful trace)

Cloning (an adventure to Daddy in his whale strung-out frase)

Quilted Parts.  Sting me, thump try it.

Stochastic Emolument weary parties collide with My mind's tame freedom -- bull.


II


Pause.


III

I don't know hope myself hanging in a thing?

Class stuporous braille is here slinking itself another  one.

Blaze I lied cold a fancy mental triste.

IV

Shock wand freak lesson peace is hemping a place of no straw.

Have I grasped language. 

Robo table.

A queasiness parts with dark quislings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.