Monday, July 26, 2010

Bother Why

Feelings

A no one says, "Julia."

I like to rest.

Me sock

Take it; feel.

A shock is helpful.



A park resembles Baby.




Calm, feminine, baby.




I guess too much is too much.





Members feel a true pride in hustling.
Me cry for heifer.




Straw is type; girl, like home.



My feelings of inadequacy have led to self-abuse.

It's home.





Pint of freedom.

Julia typed argot.


Maybe I will choose my friends to be free.




That's goddess.



Perhas life knows good and passion.







Taste fried prawns.





I she mustard.



Bones like Will.




Treat me like I'm Julia



Maybe I shave mess.



Happy?




College cries chock.






I poke.




Foam.



Teach lesson And love


Okay, I wrote.

Also, I made people treat me like I was home.


Mothers are poem


A him to stack.



Fuck.


A nether poem.


And

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.