Saturday, July 10, 2010

Real Quick

Put a lot of stress on my heart, etc., as a result keep getting "twinges" in my back and chest. I think it's getting better, but if not, I evidently have made some really bad decisions.

All I had to do was tell CEG I love her?

So much for making people kind.

I feel that there's so much for me to accomplish. If I don't, let me tell you that the major reasons I had for acting the way I did were: to make people nice because that would make me happy; power; kindness; friendship; zeal; and competitiveness.

Not all these go together.

In the future, if you think of me without being able to be in touch, just remember that there is goodness and love in everyone.


Love,

c*mare

1 comment:

  1. Okay. Point taken. Been trying to reach you for several hours. Call me pronto!

    ReplyDelete

Go Ahead: Comment.