Friday, July 23, 2010

sureties

And now for the main acts of the show.

"Love" or a facsimile of it is often an ingredient in the tricking or "persuasion" of others to act in such a way that pleases someone else.

Being here in Southern AZ has highlighted for me changes that I thought gave me hope.

I knew that staying here would make me less inclined to like myself.

There's no straw, no tribe, no entity, no lovers, no creation that makes me know how to

--

I don't like people when I feel like I'm --

under pressure to feel happy.

There's only two ways to know what goes on. One is to live, the other is to break.

I preferred to live; however, breaking (others or objects or conventions or relationships, etc. etc.) leads to trying to make strength only the way that I like.


Plays on friendship.

It's been done.


cstar is the way for me to hate without understanding how to know that is wrong.

So I have to stop.

Creation

My own people -- you -- teach me that I can't like only friends who are happy and friendly.

I do like me.

cstar (Julia/brigidjoy) types this sentence to say decency preaches, life answers with charges.

I am targeting anyone who prefers to like home rather than pain.

That's not good.

Sharing anger is not good either.

Nothing but change is free.

I make life worse because there's no sex, no crying, no father.

I asked to be my father's target.

I need to make happiness like feelings.

Some people including DOD (Dear Old Dad) didn't apparently need feelings to be happy.

I'm not good at making change by giving.

I loved him, but he wanted a man.

Why revisit this nauseating painful aspect of my life?

Because only this can change what makes my sexuality painful.

You make me act like I am painful.

I'm acting because I need to live.

I prefer to make you my pests/prisoners/ kind interlocutors.

I would like you to understand that only I say woman can live as friend.

I just can't pay.

Cute.

It's better to like what you are.

I'm charging because I need to give my presence a name.

I'm Julia.
I like to understand.

Goddesses.

It's better to begin with fairness.

It's better to hope that my mother is a woman.

I like that.

I do change.

It's been too long since I have.

What is changing?

I paid people to be my friends.

I'M a nothing trying to give strength so I can be a feeling.

But being a woman is not a feeling.

blowjobs make me feel like I'm a client.

I prefer to make love, not pay cocksuckers to be happy.

My life is fucked.

Adios

Julia Brigid Murray

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.