Sunday, July 25, 2010

A woman, a man, a gender

Creating followers.

Being here is money

And that's prostitution.


I choose loving forks.

Women do what me.

Anger likes nothing.

I like babies.

They are good.

I need to be cunt.

Maybe that's why I felt changed.

Start liking a homosexual.

Friends continue to love; goddesses are her; Julia can hope.

I can do better.

Hustling conned mother.

I can fence.

Maybe love changes life.

Fame is heifer.

Pain does not make good things.

I am feeling a little happier.

I know what it is: It's being pecked.

There's a lot to like about my life.

Senses
Freedom
Being here.


I'm glad that you have been a moose.

I feel like a Pagan.

Now I have to start.

Anger has
No reward

Giving's life
No more strife







.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.