Saturday, July 24, 2010

Sexuality

I changed

it hurts

The Shire was my own

Stiff, afraid

Weird

I loved it

Men don't trust me

It's better that way

Blimey

I can hit people, and then it hurts, but I don't like it.

Possibilities



I want you to hold me.

I loved it.








Mothers are dark



No one part/side can/must have the initiative.

I like myself

I share what I am by listening



My best to you

I listen/I teach/I love

I liked chasing pain

Because it worked


I listen to you because you want it.



Doing is not money
That makes me a bitch



I need you to listen to.



Peach, Pear, Par.


A park of woman











That's mothers mess.

A fare is changed.






I'll dust it off

And girl.



No need to do it: just find.


I feel better (again)


If you want to know , I'm okay.



Yours,

c*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.