Saturday, July 17, 2010

I want a girl (please be free)

I feel a little annoyed about typing. It seems that as I try to empty out my consciousness that I become more and more broken and attached to brokenness.

Nice to have love.

Nice to know that I'm interested, as key of falling, in time, in change, and in kisses.

I do not know calm.

Fuck, it's life that makes stars, not feelings of being truthful.

And I say it, my place is to be within life, not to make myself an arbiter of fates.


Maybe destiny is happening everywhere and it's not anger that changes that or should.



Somehow I have to know that people take love for what it is and that there's good in that.


Something is feeling happier now.

Maybe you'll recognize your own life here. Maybe you won't. I have to be frothie:
JBM is doing what she can. And I like it.

So, easy on me, c*.

Give happiness and you will find love.

Maybe I'll do something like make myself happy.

Number one.

Embrace the Goddess

Second.

Be with myself as I am.

Third.

Act according to what will bring joy to others.

This is getting way too serious again.

I want a girl.

A little late to make that turn (again).

Share:

Goddess please I love you.

I hope also to love.


Girl, what kind of anger is there that you are trying to express?

My mother is free; I am changing and it's not that pretty.


Or glamorous, glamor pusses.

Hardened athletes chase their own feelings.

I do that without living.

Pain is not good.

Shit, I'm like a flow of poison.

Change is cocksucking.

Okay, I do feel like a person.

and You Can Listen as fields.

I've wandered through a lot of them.

I like myself.

Please be free.
having read the above I can only say that without benefit of editing there is still a love for you.

I need to let go.

Inanna/Brigid/Ashtoreth:
Dealing with pain is not the way to feel happy.

I wanted to live, not do what others asked or what I thought they wanted.

Crack is being cruel.

Killing is not feelings.

I love feelings.

Pain and change are not one.

Revolution is not anger.





Drawing away from all this, I act like there's good but I love stumbling.

I wish you peace.


I wish you friendship.

1 comment:

  1. Please don't be depressed or concerned or angry or hopefully not bored by what I wrote. I just needed to say these things as usual in order to encapsulate certain facts of my life as I try to give substance to my life and make it as happy as I can.

    ReplyDelete

Go Ahead: Comment.