Thursday, April 7, 2011

American clod

s r a f
l r a g


Can you treat your
cough?

And like
money causes s

d

caosts.

Motheer is painful

A Goddess ssays teth.

Stay loving

Money shares

Nothing.

Anger is to feel but hate is to beth
mom is life.

Cars say love is pain.

I was no one.

I am someone.

I am during freedom.

Cold.

Money.

Stars.

Clients.

Suffering.

Clients.

I made murder cold.

It's not good to make your feelings painful.

I am sucking tether.





A nothing

Sexuality calmed me.
I flow with pain.

Anger is no one.

I say freedom is tough.

Gold is no one.

I am probably free.

Teth.

Sexuality.

Money.

Clive.




Beth.

A rose is a rose is a rose.

Need for suffering is no one's call.

Need for babies is dealing bosses.



I am no one.

I am free.

I am called to strive.

No one needs striving.





Miss no one.

Far in the future,
A no one calls hope stuff.



I want to live.

I want to stray.

I have to live.

Stay yourself.




Babies like love.

I am trying to let go of poisons.

I am trying to deal home.





Amber calm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.