Sunday, April 17, 2011

Dealing Drugs as a Hustle

You probably think I'm going to incriminate myself with a description of my illegal activities in this field. Actually I have never actually sold drugs. I once transported an ounce of pot across state lines, and I've given away plenty of other substances, but that's not the same as actually selling.

There's no happiness that you can find that is as free as being a woman. In fact, there is no incentive at all in the world that induces anyone to be one. Mostly, there's simply a lot of violence, contempt and mistreatment to encounter.

Not being a man might get you as far as declaring yourself to be a woman and to act like one, but it can't make you know what is freedom. Freedom is not feeling good, it's being a person. That's the most expansive definition I can think of: your personality emerges from you and is empowering in that it gives you the inner resources that protect personality and self from destruction without being enslaved to hate or to the need to tear down others to build up yourself. I think that's only freedom to live, to give, to be, to see, to love and to share.

In other words, freedom is knowledge that fairness and creativity are strong.

I think I'm writing a definition of myself rather than everyone else, which is exactly what being free leads you to. If you can listen then you are happy.

And -- happiness is sexy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.