Monday, April 11, 2011

Gotta write

Intentions:

Amorous poems

Surrendering failures

Justice

Hope

Knowledge

Killing pain for dreams

Sexy pagans offering drums

Another calling -- start living as yes.

Dealing friendships to feel necessary

Anchor the love: Pain causes life as plot.

I have said that when there was good that it pained me. I thought that maybe gracious and creative knowledge was loving. As I have made hopes, so I have found happiness.

When there's a little bit of love, there's suffering as test.

I want to love and that's the feeling.




Embraceable ewe (hehe)

A land where money calls free
A land where frosting is her

I am dealing charges.
Cold for blame.




Metropolitan Gender Network

I caused a name to glove.
I prized the treasures that were hopeful.

Give me tests.

I angered a woman's prominently made drive.

She lived to have.

Money caused woman as plight.

Another place to go.





Restraint

Bargains that are me.

I can tell you that I wanted sex for Goddesses. I thought I was the good person who would provide darkness as life.

I thought I loved somebody who was nice.

I thought I loved somebody who lived to mess life.

I now am a ham.



Why so cryptic?

Descent into drugs made listening a fuck.

I told my self to feel. I told myself to give. I told my drag friends that I happened to fly.

Seek wisdom and mothers.

I shit because I am a way for love to play.



My dear readers,

Interesting feelings of martyrdom. I tamed one lover. I made one crew. I made one sheer angel.

If you want to give a woolen poem, then say, "Change."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.