Friday, April 8, 2011

An underhanded, foolish statement of the nature of reality in relation to me...


Sexy ford, nard, a goddess.

Lamp, a money, boss.

Big straw is free.

You see, when I try to focus on my verbal perceptions -- those words that emerge when I think of the emotions, spirit, conditions that emanate from me when in contact with certain other realities, there is only :

Glowing points that freed are strong and bright.

I sexualize anger.

That's what gives me strength, and what keeps me from knowing my limits, the limits of others, as well as freezes me in an ever repeating set of responses and reactions.

I love maybes. I love hostesses. I am forever trying to externalize what is honest within me so as to be on a firm footing with myself and others. However, I am so fragemented and rudimentary a personality, at least as far as I have been able to reach, that I communicate very little, but leave phrases and words that have as their only commonality, their setting within the pudding of my personality.

How do you want me to say this?

Being loving feels like pain.

I am strong enough to know that this may be because of all the pain I have caused. I really don't want to torture myself any further than that.

A curious, eager, hopeful, beneficial, selective presence is what I must release into her own life. She did not keep me from the world of money. It simply is not my nature to seek financial gain or to have the personality that sustains it.

If you want to know, I told people that I am good for happiness. HIgh school is over for me at last.

Being truthful is painful therefore I will let it rest...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.