Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Gotta Rant

Aphrodite - Eros, dead or deadly is there a way to keep friendships resting on my life as a target for love.

Being you , that, that, that, are you a person?

Tension amounts to inertia. A crackhead likes no one. Safety is in drops of freedom. I know what you want. You are life. You say love is tense. I know that you feel what you are good saying that you are resting.

One good love deserves sexuality. One love is a proper feeling. The reluctant or stubborn homosexual makes tensioin one way of giving sameness to freedom. I am behind a powerful drug for psychotics.

If you wish i willleave for Arizona.

I am no one when I live for tensioin.

Gaze on love


Sephyr(otic) Anger is natur's conception of pain.

I told you you would love me. And you are saying that you can read.

I did what slaved park anger tension money cold sarcasm and you are life to my sarcasm.

Nuts,


Another way to begin a letter with th word, safety.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.