Thursday, April 28, 2011

Where am I?

Tablets [polite, conviction, androgyny]
Grim with Grimace [a posture, groping, suffer]
Bold Top has sarcasm[No one is (in) here]

Keep your friendship and love me because I'm aware.

A knowledge enters one's fret[work: passion is here (as is pain)]

Plant your head on the bed among the books blown by fans: Proust, Anthology of Poetry, a Bible memorializing Sylvia.

I encroach and yet am encroached upon.

Clef is Base. JKH tossed my poems and said they were trusting.

Sephirot.

Mango[ld]

Spell me backwards: you have ether.

Space to me is brown.

The three steeples of Combray.

The French Revolution.

Me need secretion to work this larva.

I establish by my entrance the gawd reading empty shocks.

Mania paid you good.

Is Libya super-imperialist?

Am I north of sheer?

Tell Barbie of my poem : (keep your friends)



Bewleeyah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.