Thursday, April 28, 2011

What kind of person am I??

I'll tell you what kind of person am I!!!

For any person who is good for life I beg, help like no one.

For any one who is strong, I ask, give, and live.

For any body who says stupid! I say, fuck me!

Anger is the Goddess' left place. I am not foolish.

I am dark. I like saying foolish is painful.

You give what you know. I give what I dream of.

Piss off your friends!

I am loving. You are pained.

I am painful. You are soft.

I am like you. You are money's cold.

Decency is wird.

Case is borg.

Another way of listening is to do what you need.

Woman, friendship, feelings, and you.

I take your life when you are paying freely for my stark cold poisonous stuff.

[Obviously this is not a physical threat against any particular person, but simply an expression of emotion rooted in sexual mistreatment by many, many men.]

So much for Aileen Wuornos. [She did what she needed to do.]


Maybe I will deal friendly: give woman home and give love hope.

And you are what you strive to love.


When you come to get me, I will stop being stupid.

I am hoping that one life is enough to be friendly.

Hold me.

Kiss me.

Be peaceful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.