Friday, August 26, 2011

Are you a resentful liar?

Ambition and cowardice go together

Go to your face and ask for a poem
She'll give you a phrase then withdraw to her home

In hatred I shouted the laws must be flouted
To nothing did it come, this rage to be counted

With one stroke from fate I collapsed in a mound
And into a fire I then did bound.

The circles circling reveal a clue:
The anger I felt was made up of rue.

Distance brings moments that happen to say,
Whither you go you will bring fray.

Winter's delight is summer's regret
Now shades gather on a single palette.

Peaceful insurrections congregate
Power and hunger retaliate.

I here reveal the final hate:
I want to be strong but I can't be that,
Because if I am I'll just be fat.

Enjoy your life and love it dear
Interested fools might not be queer.

The Goddess changes her tack and approach
Now humanity dreams of finding a coach

My cleaver was sharpened my freedom was shaped
A body was found the rhyming was scaped.

I call for safety but dream of fraud
A shout I hear: enter the Broad.

A home is good if lived in with care,
Part of woman is greeting the year.

No Goddess possesses her friends to be smart;
Ancestress deliver please this old rolled fart.


Mother mantracome to me, it's negativity that slays the fleet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.